Account Manager x 3
Use your skills for good
- 5 days a week
- Start date ASAP
JOIN YOUR TRIBE – You can help create communication and fundraising campaigns for leading Australian and New Zealand charities at an independent agency, based in the creative heart of Redfern.
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
$70,000 (incl. super)
- Help great causes by developing distinctive fundraising campaigns that deliver results.
- Support our full service agency by managing a wide variety of projects spanning branding, advertising, digital and direct marketing.
- Work within an agile team of four, as part of a department of eight dedicated account services professionals. Work alongside digital, creative and strategy teams in an agency of 38 people.
- Flexible place of work offered, alongside a workspace for you at our refurbished warehouse in Redfern on a regular basis.
“Advertising is too valuable an instrument to waste on commercial products… it justifies itself when it is used for social purposes.” Howard Luck Gossage
We build communities of people who believe that they can make the world better. Our communications and strategies offer people opportunity to support causes, build their belief, and ensure they can take action easily.
We invite you to use your skills and experience for multiple organisations working in areas such as medical research, overseas development, and mental health.
What is on offer:
- Work with leading charities that have chosen to work with a specialist, independent agency.
- Don’t get boxed in – work across branding advertising, direct marketing, and digital marketing.
- Follow your passion for communications as part of a purpose-driven team of professionals.
Your key responsibilities:
- Use your experience of working on print, digital and advertising channels to help the agency team leaders to plan and schedule the resources needed to execute new campaigns.
- Help clients to brief our agency team by identifying what is on offer, and audience insights.
- Assist with writing creative briefs and lead the development of task briefs.
- Create and nurture strong relationships with new and existing clients by talking about job status, next steps, and receiving their feedback on our work.
- Create estimates/budgets, and ensure your projects are delivered to the agreed scope of work.
- Independently lead and update the client’s projects using weekly WIP reports.
- Remove obstacles to success by ensuring service issues are identified and resolved.
- Check feedback has been actioned or addressed and proof creative work before it is provided to the client
- Create timelines using Google Sheet templates
- Update scheduling and resourcing of jobs using project management tool
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with or for a charity on fundraising campaigns in individual giving or community fundraising.
- Experience running or managing digital or social campaigns, or working with digital teams such as developers, social media managers, digital strategists or digital producers to deliver digital campaigns.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate studies in communications, marketing or equivalent and minimum four years’ related industry experience.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to develop client confidence in value for money.
- Proven ability to work under pressure to deliver multiple projects with hard and tight deadlines.
- Exemplary account service skills such as providing clarity on status of work in progress, scope setting, and expectation management using Google Suite to develop presentations, timelines, project estimates, reconciliations and reports.
- Experience using project management tools for scheduling and booking creative resources, planning jobs and invoicing i.e. Streamtime (similar to Asana, Trello)
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Please submit the following to [email protected]
- Your CV.
- A cover letter explaining why you want to work at Marlin.
- A 400-500 word description of why you believe changing the world is your calling.
Please note that only applications with the above 3 documents will be considered.
Applications close on 30th April 2021
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to after 30th April 2021.