Donors are drawn to supporting a crisis or emergency rescues.
Whether it’s a devastating earthquake, catastrophic bushfires or a terrifying global pandemic, donating to an emergency appeal is an important way for donors to reclaim a sense of agency, to help and be part of a solution.
Make your donors feel part of a community response
When a crisis hits, your supporters will want to help as much as they can.
Crisis and emergency response appeals are impossible to anticipate. But how you respond can be the difference between a successful appeal and a missed opportunity. Now IS the time to ask. Make sure you give your donors that important sense of efficacy they need, at a time when their sense of control is lost.
How we can help
Do you need to move fast to launch a crisis appeal?
The most critical aspect to building a crisis appeal is realising that you need to change the way you work, quickly becoming more agile (whilst continuing to follow best practice fundraising).
We can help you:
- Develop a compelling single minded proposition
- Remain sensitive to the global narrative and personal impact the crisis might be having on your donors.
- Develop distinctive campaign materials and assets including direct mail packs, eDMs, digital and social ads, video content, press ads, radio and DRTV.
- Work within an agile framework to ensure swift progress even when you may be pulled in different directions.
- Help you set up templated donation pages that can be launched within hours.
You can count on our experience.
Over the last 10 years we have helped develop emergency and crisis appeals for some of the biggest charities in Australia and New Zealand. By being able to swiftly provide strategic insight and distinctive creative, we’ve helped clients including UNICEF, Caritas, World Vision, and Red Cross raise desperately needed funds at the most critical time.