Digital Project Manager
Use your skills for good
- Date: July 2021
- Job Type: Full-time, 5 day week role (80% part-time considered)
- Location: Sydney preferably but further remote considered
- Salary Range: $80K-$95K + super
USE YOUR SKILLS FOR GOOD
Your work can change the world. Join an award-winning full service agency whose clients include some of Australia and New Zealand’s leading nonprofit and for-purpose organisations.
- Spend your working day using your skills for good.
- Help great charities by managing, delivering and supporting marketing and fundraising websites and platforms that deliver results.
- Wide variety of interesting clients and projects.
- Opportunities for training and to learn new skills from across the agency.
- Work from our Redfern office in Sydney or a combination of remote/working from home.
Marlin Communications (Marlin) is a for-purpose agency based in Redfern. We work with a range of leading Australian and New Zealand organisations; including Vinnies, Doctors Without Borders, Cancer Council, RSPCA and WWF.
We are a team of strategists, creatives, project managers, developers and digital experts with mainstream agency and in-house charity experience.
We are looking to grow our digital team and we are looking to fill two digital project manager roles that are available. We want someone who is passionate about having an impact, contributing to our clients and our team’s solutions. You will report directly to the Head of Digital and work closely with other digital producers/project managers. You will will manage a team of developers and work with strategy and creative team members to deliver your projects. Most importantly you will be directly involved in building, nurturing and growing key client relationships.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’d love to hear from someone:
- Who is a digital all-rounder with experience delivering website, integration and web app projects
- Who is able to multitask – we’re an agency with lots of projects on the go… you will need to take initiative, manage your time effectively and work across multiple projects at the same time
- Who is organised – you should have your stuff together
- Who likes mixing autonomy and collaboration – you should be able to work by yourself and as part of the team
- Who is eager to learn and grow their skills as well as those of your direct team members.
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget, and a continued ability to impress clients with quality
- Build and nurture genuine, real, and lasting client relationships
- Present work and facilitate meetings and workshops with confidence
- Identify and seek growth opportunities with clients that align to their business goals and digital strategy
- Work with non-digital client stakeholders and effectively communicate a digital process/project
- Deliver, understand, and communicate across a full project lifecycle, including research, ideation, UX/UI, copy, design, development, testing, deployment and post launch activity
- Work with the other departments to cross sell digital work
- Scope projects and prepare project plans, timelines and budgets
- Proactively act as a key source of client feedback and insight for the broader Digital team
- Ability to run daily stand ups with the digital team to review the project status and identify any potential issues that need to be resolved.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR SUCCESS
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital project management positions, digital agency experience is highly regarded.
- Ability to work confidently in cross-functional teams
- Experience in CMS platforms including WordPress
- Excellent understanding of digital UX, design & development
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage and coordinate team members
- Able to effectively work with Account Management teams when required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Agile workflows and methodologies
- Good understanding of HTML, and URL page content structures
- Experience with owning a project budget and transparent reporting
- Experience with using project management software such as JIRA, confluence or other.
- Willingness to adapt to changes.
A ROLE WITH SOCIAL IMPACT
This position is genuinely unique in the sense that you will be doing work that we can prove has social impact. We are exceptionally passionate about understanding our clients missions and how to achieve them from a holistic perspective.
You will work with clients that you can be sincerely passionate about and want to see succeed. We believe that true social change can only be achieved by transferring care; if you care, you can make others care – and if they care, they can act.
This position will only suit someone who can demonstrate their passion for using their skills for good and someone who is passionate about creating new approaches to digital fundraising and communications.
If you believe that you would be suited to this position, we would love to receive your application.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT MARLIN DOES?
We create brand identities, multi-channel marketing campaigns, direct marketing-based appeals, social media campaigns, peer-to-peer fundraising events, newsletters, and digital communications platforms for the charity sector. You can view some of our work here and see Marlin’s impact in 2020.
Our aim is to use strategy and creativity to help our clients achieve their missions – and we firmly believe that they deserve the highest quality of creative and digital work. Because our clients have restricted budgets, our creative and strategies have to work hard to effectively achieve their goals.
By combining our strategy, creative and digital skills, we can multiply the effect our work has and help our clients grow year on year. Any one of these elements in isolation of the others is a missed opportunity.
- To apply you must have permission to reside and work in Australia
- Please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]
- Immediate start date – please apply as soon as possible
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
No agency interest please.
Any questions can be directed to [email protected], using the subject line: Digital Project Manager enquiry