Skill up in GA4 – gain actionable insights, optimise campaigns, and master reports for your digital fundraising, marketing, & communications
A very special Marlin Presents with Braden Spencer & Kelly Nicholls!
Date: Tuesday, November 21st
Time: 12:30pm – 1:30pm AEDT
Format: 1 hour virtual meeting (Zoom)
Presented by: Karl Tischler, Founder & Idealist at Marlin Communications, Braden Spencer, General Manager of Direct Marketing at Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute and Kelly Nicholls, Director of Strategy, Communications and Fundraising at the Refugee Council of Australia
A special Marlin Presents featuring Braden Spencer, formerly from the Heart Foundation, and Kelly Nicholls from Refugee Council of Australia (RCOA) to discuss how they plan and deliver their donor care programmes.
Both Braden and Kelly are incredible and just the loveliest humanoids you can imagine.
Both are inspiring, and both come from differently sized organisations, and both have worked with Marlin on their donor care/ newsletter projects in the past year.
The reason I’d like you to hear about their experiences is because they’ve had considerable success in their donor care programmes. The Heart Foundation got an over 250% income result, and RCOA have significantly revitalised their donor care and strengthened their supporter base.
In particular, I’d like you to hear:
- How each determines the content for their donor care?
- How they cover issues that they must, but often can’t address in their appeals programme?
- How do they plan and what steps are involved in engaging the wider organisation?
- How do you maintain a donor-centric programme in the context of wider organisational expectations?
- How do they walk that fine line between ‘push’ style communications, and ‘pull’ style communications?
If you work in supporter communications and donor care, this is sure to be a lively session that will have many new and novel insights that will be of benefit to you.