|Full-time, 5 day week role
|Redfern + WFH/ Remote
|$85,000-$100,000 + super (subject to experience)
Join us and use your skills for good!
The branches of our agency are all rooted in the same purpose: to do work that changes the world for the better. We’re at a moment in time where bold solutions and big ideas are needed.
At Marlin, we use our talents every day to provide them and we want like-minded people to join our purpose-driven, award-winning agency.
- Spend your working days using your skills for good;
- Be part of a fun, compassionate and high-performing team;
- Manage the workflow of projects for charities that are changing the world through groundbreaking medical research, mental health initiatives, animal welfare, overseas development and more;
- Contribute to the profitability and success of Marlin and enable us to help even more charities create change;
- Feel proud to work for a B-Corp, committed to making the world a better place.
Our clients include some of Australia and New Zealand’s leading charities including Médecins Sans Frontières, RSPCA, Fred Hollows, Amnesty International and Bush Heritage Australia.
We’re looking for an experienced Traffic Manager to ensure the efficient scheduling, production and on-time delivery of projects across creative and digital departments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all projects, across creative and digital, are efficiently and productively scheduled for completion;
- Managing the workflow of projects through the creative and digital teams, ensuring that deadlines are achieved whilst balancing the daily capacity allocation of each staff member (and freelance support as required);
- Foreseeing potential project and/or agency resourcing issues and notifying the relevant stakeholders well in advance;
- Identifying any issues that are leading to overages and working with the wider team to address these;
- Managing and tracking project hours burnup and reconciling on any overages.
- Identifying inefficiencies, proactively recommending processes and procedures for improvement;
- Closing projects for reporting on job profitability and preparing job cost reports;
- Managing freelance or third-party suppliers.
- Be highly organised with a strong ability to schedule work, monitor allocations and adjust deadlines and resources in an agile manner;
- Be calm and efficient, able to handle a wide variety of requests and competing deadlines;
- Be a swift decision-maker able to quickly navigate any limitations on resources to schedule and deliver work;
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic people management skills, able to engage empathetically, but firmly, with colleagues;
- Be friendly and team-orientated;
- Understand client relationships and their expectations;
- Have knowledge of the agency process of delivering work across creative and digital projects.
Work experience and skills:
- A minimum of five years of experience in similar agency environments;
- Ability to manage multiple demands, work well under pressure and to tight time constraints;
- Advanced computer literacy skills and knowledge of project management tools and resource scheduling software (we use Streamtime);
- Self-motivated, ability to work remotely and flexible with the ability to adapt;
- Familiar with the type of creative and digital services that Marlin offers;
- Sound understanding of the range of media types, media requirements, offline and online specs for creative and digital;
- Sound understanding of how creative will reproduce in different media
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong stakeholder management skills, experience working with a wide range of people with a wide range of personalities and roles;
- Ability to work in a clean and consistent manner with proper record keeping and documentation
- Ability to engage empathetically with colleagues
- Confidence and positivity – a ‘can do’ attitude
Marlin is constantly working towards making our agency the best place to work, for everyone. We believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to creating real and impactful change for social good that the world desperately needs. We encourage everyone who wants to make a difference, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our team, our culture, our values and our commitment to sustainability here.
Benefits (apart from changing the world of course!)
- Additional annual leave day to celebrate your birthday
- Social events scheduled throughout the year
- Annual team development day
- Access to internal and external Learning and Development opportunities
- Free counselling assistance through EAP
- Flexible working arrangements
- Creative office space in the heart of Redfern
- Working for a B-Corp
How to apply:
To apply you must have permission to reside and work in Australia:
- Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
- In your cover letter please include:
- How your skills and experience best align with the job
- Why you want to help change the world
- Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any questions can be directed to the email address above.
No agency interest, please.