We’d like to thank you, our subscribers and partners, for bearing with us while we went through this transition. As we announced in December, we’ve merged two specialist agencies – Leafcutter and Marlin Communications – into one organisation. And in the process, we’ve built the largest full-service agency for charities, social enterprises, not-for-profits and for-purpose organisations.
Why did we do it? Because we both existed to make the world a better place, and we realised that we could achieve a whole lot more, together. Here were two parallel organisations operating in the same sector, designing digital solutions and creative strategies. By joining forces, we are now able to offer our client partners a full range of services in one seamless experience.
Of course, one of the first orders of business was to redesign our website to reflect our transformation into a full-service strategy, creative and digital agency. Our range of services now extends into the following areas:
- Integrated campaigns, appeals, donor care, community fundraising, regular giving programs and gifts in Wills
- Major and mid value donor program strategies
- Digital marketing services
- Brand strategy and development
- Organisational website builds, appeal pages and microsites for digital fundraising
- Custom web applications for service delivery programs and event fundraising
We are deeply grateful for your patience and also excited, energised and ready to add more value to your organisation and programs. We believe that together we can effect positive social change, and create communities in which ordinary people believe that they can solve world issues.
Contact us today to talk about your upcoming project. We’re all ears.